Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Abject Humiliation

Sometimes, I just feel so helpless. I saw Mom coming with those bunny ears, and I knew I had to be strong for you guys! I was so embarassed to be seen in those ears! (could you tell?)




One of my friends has been a little critical of my support group, in that she thinks I should be a little more protactive in offering ways for us dogs to solve this canine hat and costume crisis, rather than just offering a forum for support. I thought about her comments a lot, and this is what I decided to do. I can't tell you what to do, but it worked for me!



First, I smiled for several of the silly bunny ear pictures for Mom, because that makes her happy. Then I knocked the dang things off with my paw, and chewed them up real good. We won't be seeing those ears again, guaranteed!













I am a good chewer!





























No comments: