Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hi, I'm Bailey!

Hi everybody! My name is Bailey, and I am a golden retriever. According to my mom, I am the best dog in the whole world. I am 8 years old, and a boy dog.

I love to cuddle with my stuffed animals. Mom calls my stuffed animals my babies, and so I humor her: when she says "Go get Baby," I bring her back one of my stuffed toys. The ones with the loudest squeakers inside are my favorite ones! It drives my mom crazy when I shake them in her face and squeak the squeaky!

My mom is a jewelry designer, and when she is not making jewelry, she is taking pictures of her jewelry, and then spending a lot of time on the computer. I hate her laptop computer, because I want to sit in her lap.

Mom and I watch TV together, and I bark whenever there is a dog on the TV. We also play soccer almost everyday (mom is not very good). I also take a lot of naps with my baby.

Keep checking back here for more stuff about me, Bailey, the best dog ever. Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Hairbow Depot said...

Awe, Bailey, you are such a cute pup! I will be sure to visit your blog often to see what you've been up to! Your mommy is a sweet lady and she's lucky to have such a sweet boy as you!

Keep up the cuteness, k?

Woof!

Bailey said...

I love Hairbow Depot, her aprons, and the whole Hairbow family!

Thanks HB!

Lisa said...

Bailey, you are adorable. I called my Shepherd/Lab mix in to look at your blog. She likes making doggie friends.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Bailey said...

Thanks, Lisa! I like making friends too. I hope you come back soon!