Monday, February 18, 2008

The Rest of the Story

So I told you last time about going to my doctor's office to get groomed.

While I was there, I found out it was also time to see my doctor and get my shots! I don't mind getting shots, because they don't hurt at all, and they keep me healthy.

First, my doctor put some medicine in my nose. She called it "kennel cough." Then she put one shot in my shoulder, and one in my hip. I know that one was for rabies, and one was for distemper and parvo and some other bad stuff, but I don't know which one was which. I was a very good dog!

Did you know that February is National Pet Dental Health Month?

I love to get my teeth brushed! Whenever Mom is brushing her own teeth, I start dancing around her and asking her to brush mine, so she took my toothbrush and toothpaste with us to my doctor's office so they could get a picture of me getting my teeth brushed.


Brushing your pet's teeth and gums improves their overall health, and can add years to their lifespan, but you should always be sure to use toothpaste designed for a dog or a cat. Don't use human toothpaste for your pets!

No comments: