Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hurry up Sunday!

I am so excited that I have been dancing around a lot today!Sometimes I make my Mom trip when I dance around, 'cause I go around and around in circles, and around her legs, and she never anticipates my next move - but I just get so excited some times!

And guess what!


Didja guess?

Mom did some research, and found out all about the local dog park, and promised me we would go on Sunday, as long as it isn't raining!!!!!!!!!!!




I hope the dog park has a really cool pool, like this one -

that looks so coooool!








Or maybe a beach, like this one!

I looove the beach!

The beach has pelicans, and I swim and swim and chase them all away! Pelicans are kinda like squirrels - you chase and chase, but you hardly ever catch one. But a dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do!

So I hope this is what I'm doing on Sunday!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

We want a dog park with water too! That would be so much fun. Although last weekend we went to the stream to play ball. It isn't fensed in though...so not as good as a doggy park with water! That would be cool. I hope your dog park turns out to be a nice one!
Riley the Catahoula & Michelle

Mason Dixie said...

OH Bailey I sure do hope you get to go to the park this Sunday. I will cross my paws for a sunny day. Mom is planning on taking me to a different park every week this summer. I am so looking forward to it. Can not wait to read about your fabulous Sunday. =)

Bailey said...

Oh Mason that is so lucky for you - We are lucky to have even ONE dog park around here!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bailey! I'm sure you'll have fun at the dog park no matter what is has. The one I go to just has a fence, grass, and a bench - it doesn't even have water the doggies can drink - but I still love it.

See ya!
Joey

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Hi Bailey, Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I have enjoyed my visit to your blog!

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

YEAHHHHH!!!!
We want a dog park with water toooooo!!!!!รน
we can't wait to read about you sunday!!!!!
we love you sooooooo much!!!
Have a great Valentine's Day with all your family and have a lots of love and kisses!!!
kisses and licks!!!

Amber-Mae said...

I like the beach too!!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Stuffed from eating a BIG feast,
Solid Gold Dancer

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Bailey ... how was the dog park. Happy Hearts Day! Lots of hugs, kisses, and woofs ... LOVE Sugar

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Bailey, I'm the only one who knows you're really a black lab and your secret's safe with me. Okeedoke - I voted in the best dog treat poll - it made me really hungry! Happy Valentine's Day!

See ya!
Joey

Bailey said...

thanks, Joey!