Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's my birthday!

Today is my 12-year old birthday! It has been a really fun day.




Mom said I couldn't have a new birthday party hat today, because she spent too much money on this hat she wore to some dumb ole wedding a couple of days ago, and now I have to wear it so she can "get her money's worth out of it".



She thought she looked really pretty in it, until the press said it was ugly. I don't really think it is ugly, although it looks a little like the rose trellis in our backyard. So anyway, now it is my hat, and it pinches my head a little, so I'm gonna take it off soon and chew it up, like I do with all my hats. 'Cause you know how I feel about dogs and hats!



So, except for the hat, I have had the bestest birthday ever! Mom declared it a holiday, and said we would be staying home from work all day and lounging around, and that is what we did. And she opened all the windows, and I spent a long time barking at all the trespassers that walked by in front of our house. And I barked at a box, but in my defense, it was a really big box.



Oh, and I got a dumb ole rawhide chip.



The bestest part of my birthday was that all my facebook friends are celebrating with me!



See you later!

24 comments:

Finn said...

That hat is Beautiful!! :) Happy birthday!

JacksDad said...

12 is WONDERFUL, I'm so glad you had a nice birthday!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bailey!!! Twelve is a huge milestone!!! I love that hat on you, and think it looks better on you than it did Princess Beatrice....

Homer said...

Happy Barkday Bailey. You look stunning in that hat!

Have a wonderful barkday and hope you have lots of yummy treats!

Love,
Homer

The Daily Pip said...

Happy 12th Birthday Bailey!

Your pal, Pip

Wrigley said...

Happy Birthday Bailey!

I do believe your birthday should be a national holiday.

Wags N Kisses,
Wrigley

Sagira said...

Happy Belated Birthday! :)

Bailey said...

Thanks everybody! I love you guys!

How Sam Sees It said...

Happy Birthday, Bailey! I know, I know - we are late - but we hope you had a wonderful day!

Sam

Bailey said...

THanks to everybody who wished me happy birthday here and on Facebook! I had a great one, but I'll tell you a secret: (ssshhhh...everyday is your birthday when you are a dog, at least around here! I get special love and pats and treats and rubs every single day! Even if old Gumball is hogging the limelight and my Mom's bed!)

Bailey Be Good! said...

Hi!! I noticed your name 'cause it's the SAME as MINE... and wanted to stop by to wish you a very happy birthday! My 1 year birthday is tomorrow!! :) :)

Woofs & hugs,

~Bailey

Bailey said...

Nice to meetcha, Bailey - I tried to leave you a greeting and birthday wishes on your webpage, but I couldn't figure out the verification stuff. I have big clumsy paws sometimes!

Stewey said...

Hi Bailey,
I was just taking a stroll in blogland and decided to check out your house, er blog. So glad I did,
cuz now I can wish you a belated
Happy Birthday!
Stewey

Bailey said...

Hiya Stewey! nice to meetcha! And thanks for the birthday wishes!

PussDaddy said...

Happy Birthday, Bailey!

PD

Bailey said...

Thank you PD!!

Keith Andrea said...

Hi Bailey, we just dropped by to sent our regards to you. Hope you're doing good.


Dog Fence
Pet Solutions

PussDaddy said...

Hey, how's Bailey and Gumball doing?

PD

Bailey said...

Hi PD - I cannot believe I have a talking cat as a friend!

Gumball and I are doing well - I have slowed down a bit, but not ole Gumball - he is still terrible, terrible - feisty!

We still go to work everyday with Mom, and Gumball drools all over me in the car. Duh.

I am a teenager now!

Thanks for visiting!

Richard the expert dog and puppy trainer said...

Happy belated birthday.

Hoping you were spoilt :-)

Bailey said...

Thanks Richard - My Mom spoils me every single day. I have been a bad blogger,
cause now I am 13! I haven't blogged in a whole year. I'm busy with other dog stuff.

Finn said...

Just checking in to see if you are still blogging! Hope all is well!

Bailey said...

Hi, Finn - Thank for visiting! I don't blog anymore - Mom keeps me busy greeting customer at her store!

Pies Placek said...

Great party, you are very funny dog. Greetings from Placek from Warsaw, Poland