Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ouch!

I'm pretty sad - can you tell?

I got bitten by a bug on my back leg, and then I kept scratching it and licking it (because dog licks make everything better!), and I must have been scratching and licking too much, because Mom finally looked at it, and found 2 big sores, and now I have to wear this stupid hat.

And you know how I feel about hats!

I especially hate this hat. I bump into doorways and furniture, and when Mom throws me treats, they bounce off the outside of it. And Mom calls me a "Conehead". Good grief.

Mom is putting medicine on my leg, which is stupid, because if she would just let me lick it, it would get all better!

Notice how I plop down on her jewelry stuff and her computer desk - that'll show her!

This picture show me when I heard the thunder! We have been having a lot of bad thunderstorms, and the thunder is even louder inside this hat.

Please tell my Mom to get me out of here!

Thanks!

4 comments:

milminedesign said...

Aw, sweet Bailey, mom always knows what's best!

THE SANDY DOG BAKERY said...

awwww poor pup! hope it heals up soon!

Bailey said...

Thanks, sandy dog! I got to come out of the hat day before yesterday!

Bailey said...

Thanks, sandy dog! I got to come out of the hat day before yesterday!