Friday, March 6, 2009

I stick my tongue out at you!


Yesterday, I came into the kitchen while Mom was cooking dinner, and she got really scared when she saw me, and came running over to me, which kind of freaked me out.

Mainly, because I thought she might not finish cooking dinner.

I have my priorities, you know!

But the real reason she came running over was because I had found this new toy in one of the rooms Mom had been cleaning, and evidently Mom thought this stuffed ear off one of my old Babies was actually my very own tongue, and that it was swollen or something. I don't know.
Whatever.

She was acting all freaky, and normally when she tries to take my toys, it's because we are playing tug-of-war, so naturally when she reached for my mouth, I turned my head away, so that freaked her out more, because she thought I was hurting, and wouldn't let her touch my poor swollen tongue. But when I turned around to tease her some more, she saw that it was just a Baby ear (with a squeaky still in it! The best kind!!).

So she starting laughing, and then went back to cooking dinner.

Thank goodness.

9 comments:

Mason Dixie said...

That is too funny. Your mom must really love you to stop cooking if you are hurt. It does look real. =)

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Oh Bailey, your poor Mom. Our Mommy would have been worried too, but it is really very funny. Love the pic of you with the toy.

Tucker and Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hi Bailey! Cute picture! I've noticed that moms scare kinda easily myself. They're silly that way.

See ya!
Joey

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bailey!
Sounds like you gave your mom a scary moment!
Glad it was only a "toy"
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Suzuki said...

Hello there
It's furry nice to meet you. I came across your blog through Dogs with Blogs. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

OHHHH Bailey....poor mom!!!
she must really love you if she is so worry for you and your healt!!!!
you have a super mom and you're very very lucky!!!
we're glad that was only a toy!!!
we love your photos...you look sooooo cute and handsome!!!
take care of you!!!!
kisses and licks!!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Bailey .... too funny LOL. LOVE your photo Woof! Sugar

Mason Dixie said...

I never knew what a wubba was either til I seen it on every pups blog it seemed. good to know I wasn't alone. It a a great toy, can not wait to take it to the lake this summer. you should definitely get one. =)

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said...

Hello golden retriever Baley, greeting from 2 others golden from Belgium.
Have a nice Easter