As a responsible journalist, I have now done extensive research into this, and these are my findings:
I have inspected hundreds of photos of my poor dead dog toys - I have found copious amounts of dog hair in every photo!
By now, you have probably seen the pics of poor cow baby's left ear - covered in TDH!
Here is more irrefutable photographic evidence:
Poor piggy baby
And a close up photo of poor piggy's tummy area:
Click on the photo if you need to - I have circled what I believe to be Ground Zero of the TDH accumulation.
I have hundreds of more photos that tell the same sad story, but quite frankly, it was very painful for me to go back and look at all my dear old, and now sadly demised, friends, and I just don't think I can bear to relive these memories again.
So here are my new theories, the result of several hours of extensive study, whenever I wasn't sleeping, or eating, or getting my tummy rubbed:
Toxic Dog Hair (TDH) is responsible for:
1) Global Warming -- there are probably tons and tons of TDH floating around up there somewhere, trapping those greenhouse gases, whatever they are...
2) Hurricanes and Typhoons (forget that silly "Butterfly Effect" nonsense - I suspect TDH)
3) the Blue Screen of Death and other critical computer errors -- there's really no doubt here -
my Mom has had to have her computer professionally cleaned (and even replaced, one time) because so much TDH got inside it that it stopped working --- sorry, Mom
4) the Current Economic Crisis - I won't even pretend to know what this is, but the News Guy is always saying it, and he sound really sad and serious when he says it, so it must be something bad, and I bet TDH is involved.
5) And, most importantly (to me), the deterioration of my favorite babies.
That's all I have come up with so far, but I will keep conducting my top secret research.
Let me know if you have some horrible events you believe are caused by TDH.
The world must know!!